M & S have got a good selection of British bottled ales.
- 4 Cornish IPA A pale gold, refreshingly full flavoured, beer with citrus aromas and a light malt finish with a hint of resinous pine.
- 4 Norfolk Bitter Malty, with a fruity character and a dry finish.
- 4 Scottish Cairngorm Ale Smooth, malty, full bodied thistle ale.
- 4 Sussex Golden Ale Delivers a refreshing flavour and a traditional Sussex ‘hoppy nose’.
- 4 Yorkshire Bitter Smooth, with a subtle hint of citrus fruits.
Shame no Welsh ale in there, but has anyone tried them? are they worth getting in for a party or just for a gentle supping.